Bravecto is available as a for dogs that provides protection from fleas for 6 months and ticks for 4 months. With Bravecto, dogs can enjoy the longest-lasting protection available from a single application. Bravecto has a comprehensive safety profile and keeps working hard for the full treatment period.
- Dogs as young as 8 weeks old, that are at least 2 kg
- “Ivermectin sensitive” Collies
- Breeding dogs
- Pregnant dogs
- Lactating dogs
- Ensures effective and enduring protection against fleas and ticks with just one application.
- Suitable for use on all dogs, including those that are breeding, pregnant, nursing, or 'ivermectin sensitive' Collies.1
Dog may swim or be bathed 3 days after treatment.
- The main component of Bravecto is an antiparasitic compound, meaning there's no reported resistance from fleas or ticks, ensuring hassle-free protection.
BRAVECTO comes in five different tube sizes to cater to a variety of dog weights.
- For dogs weighing between 2 and 4.5 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's 0.4 ml tube meant for Very Small Dogs.
- For dogs weighing more than 4.5 up to 10 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's
0.89 ml tube meant for Small Dogs.
- For dogs weighing over 10 up to 20 kilograms, opt for BRAVECTO's 1.79 ml tube meant for Medium Dogs.
- For dogs weighing above 20 up to 40 kilograms, BRAVECTO's 3.57 ml tube meant for Large Dogs.
- For dogs weighing over 40 up to 56 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's 5 ml tube meant for Very Large Dogs.