Bravecto is available as a tasty chew for dogs that provides protection from fleas and ticks for 3 months. With Bravecto, dogs can enjoy the longest-lasting protection available from a single chew. Bravecto has a comprehensive safety profile and keeps working hard for the full treatment period.
- Dogs as young as 8 weeks old, that are at least 2 kg
- “Ivermectin sensitive” Collies
- Breeding dogs
- Pregnant dogs
- Lactating dogs
- Ensures effective and enduring protection against fleas and ticks with just one application.
- Suitable for use on all dogs, including those that are breeding, pregnant, nursing, or 'ivermectin sensitive' Collies.1
- Bravecto has been endorsed for the management and eradication of sarcoptic mange, demodex, and ear mites.
- An excellent option for dogs suffering from flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- The main component of Bravecto is an antiparasitic compound, meaning there's no reported resistance from fleas or ticks, ensuring hassle-free protection.
BRAVECTO comes in five different tablet sizes to cater to a variety of dog weights.
- For dogs weighing between 2 and 4.5 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's 112.5 MG FLURALANER Chewable Tablets meant for Very Small Dogs.
- For dogs weighing more than 4.5 up to 10 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's 250 MG FLURALANER Chewable Tablets designated for Small Dogs.
- For dogs weighing over 10 up to 20 kilograms, opt for BRAVECTO's 500 MG FLURALANER Chewable Tablets designed for Medium Dogs.
- For dogs weighing above 20 up to 40 kilograms, BRAVECTO's 1000 MG FLURALANER Chewable Tablets for Large Dogs is recommended.
- For dogs weighing over 40 up to 56 kilograms, use BRAVECTO's 1400 MG FLURALANER Chewable Tablets suitable for Very Large Dogs.
Within each weight band, a whole tablet should be administered. For dogs exceeding 56 kilograms, use a mix of two tablets that best matches the dog's body weight. Dogs aged more than 8 weeks have demonstrated good tolerance to treatment every two months.